Produce Manager in Cork
Excel recruitment are seeking a Produce Manager for a large Supermarket chain in Cork. Our client is seeking an experienced Produce Manager or Department Manager who excels in fast paced grocery retail environment. Our client offers high quality products and customer service.
The right candidate for this job will be remunerated with an excellent package and salary.
The Job of Produce Manager:
- To ensure store standards across the entire store is of the highest level at all times.
- Day to day management, training and development of staff in all produce areas.
- To ensure the implication of all Health and Safety Regulations, HACCP, Food Safety etc.
- To achieve all targets as set by senior management.
- Monitor and take action to improve standards of presentation, quality and hygiene.
The Requirements of Produce Manager:
- 2 year’s experience in a fresh department in either a manager or supervisory role.
- Must have excellent organisational, communication, leadership and motivational skills.
- Excel in a fast paced and target driven environment.
- Experience in ordering.
- A passion for food and customer service.
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Nikki Murran in Excel Recruitment.
If you are interested in this Produce Manager or any other job opportunities then please apply via the link below or you can call me, Nikki Murran on 018148747 and I would be more than happy to discuss potential job opportunities with you.