Project management team coordinator
Our client is an up and coming retail chain. The business already has a nationwide presence but is poised for significant growth this coming year.
Reason for the Role:
Our client will be opening up a number of stores across the country over the next number of years. They are seeking to hire an experienced coordinator to coordinate an experienced project management team, representing trading, marketing, store operations, new store openings teams and a variety of contractors to complete these new openings.
You will act as a key member of the project management team. Your core responsibilities are to ensure a consistently excellent level of client service and the effective operation of the team. You will identify improvement initiatives while working as part of the team.
The successful person will be working with key stakeholders across all project disciplines for this retail brand.
- Ensuring effective and timely communication and provision of information
- Disseminate effective reports to inform and communicate with the people involved in the project and key stakeholders not involved
- Coordination of the team schedule, critical path and tasks.
- Planning and scheduling the project in its different phases.
- Identifying timeline risk and any issues as they arise, collaborating with buying, IT, Marketing, Store operations, logistics and third-party contractors. or operational to resolve them.
- Handling problems escalated from the team.
- Experience in retail project Coordination
- Ability to coordinate people
- Ability to manage team and to let them work to a single target
- Project Management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adjust to audience and influence
This is an ideal opportunity to join an up and coming retail business that has enjoyed significant startup success. For more information please apply in confidence.