Purchasing Manager job, West Dublin
As Purchasing Manager, you will be responsible for managing some of our client’s DIY and Hardware categories whilst playing an integral part in product sourcing and development.
The successful candidate must have proven experience as a Purchasing Manager or Officer. Their responsibilities will include performing strategic purchasing activities across multiple categories and sourcing cost-effective deals with suppliers, resulting in balanced and profitable ranges for the business.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Purchasing professional to join a company that has plenty of room for progression.
Responsibilities of this Purchasing Manager job include:
- Sourcing and delivering the right products at the right time to meet customer requirements
- Analysing performance and reviewing current ranges, taking action where appropriate
- Managing existing supply base and introducing new suppliers when needed to ensure a measured range and timely deliveries
- Reviewing competitor offers and the overall market
- Establishing strong working relationships with suppliers and stakeholders in the business
Requirements for this Purchasing Manager job include:
- A minimum of 3+ year’s experience in a similar Purchasing position
- Proven track record in achieving required sales and margins
- Domestic and overseas product sourcing
- Knowledge of trends
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong organisational and outstanding problem-solving skills
- Good numerical and IT skills
Salary: Up to €45k DOE & benefits
To apply for this job please apply via the form below. Sarah Hurley will respond to all suitable applicants in due course. Please ensure that you meet the criteria before sending your CV.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.