Range and Space Planner Job, Cork
This is an exceptionally well-run business that takes pride in its wide and customer focused product offering. Therefore, it is essential that applicants hold previous Range and Space Planning experience in order to successfully drive the business forward.
You will responsible for delivering the range calendar and supporting the implementation of the commercial plan by effectively managing the categories in the business. You will ensure that our client’s stores carry the optimum range to meet customer demands.
This is a wonderful opportunity to work in our client’s dynamic head office with opportunities for progression.
Responsibilities of this Range and Space Planner job will include:
- Providing planograms and ranging solutions for evolving store formats
- Managing and delivering all range changes through the range calendar
- Attending all range reviews
- Managing all budgets for planograms
- Developing planograms and executing category plans
- Coordinating with stores to ensure category plans are effectively rolled out
- Supporting the Buying team in post launch performance analysis and action planning
- Leading cross functional initiatives and projects
Requirements for this Range and Space Planner job will include:
- At least two years’ experience working in similar job
- A relevant third level qualification, preferably in a Sales/Marketing discipline is an advantage
- Sound analytical skills coupled with excellent planning and organisational abilities
- Strong commercial awareness
- Proficient IT skills and knowledge of Spaceman software
- Excellent communication skills
Salary: €50-60k DOE
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.