Receptionist/Customer Service job west Dublin
Reporting directly to the Head of Customer Engagement, you will have responsibility for the reception area and as the first point of contact, you will establish and maintain a clear communication channel. You will be adept at multitasking in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to deal with multiple tasks simultaneously.
You will already be an organised, proactive receptionist with great communication skills and excellent customer service experience.
If you are looking for your next challenge with a progressive company, get in touch now.
Responsibilities of this Receptionist/Customer Service job:
- Supporting the wholesale and retail business, meeting and greeting customers and suppliers
- Management of the central mailbox
- Developing relationships with clients and customers by becoming a dedicated resource
- Responsible for the answering calls into the business
- Monitoring and managing the phone system and provide training to staff as required
- Log all inbound queries on CRM system
- Taking ownership of calls and ensuring all steps are carried out to support a resolution
- Ensure that the reception is representative of the business in terms of presentation
Requirements for this Receptionist/Customer Service job:
- A minimum of 1+ years in a similar role
- A ‘can-do’ attitude
- Strong administration and organisational skills, attention to detail and IT competency
- Strong self-motivator, ability to multi-task and pro-active team member.
Salary: €26-28k DOE plus benefits
To apply for this job please apply via the form below. Sarah Hurley will respond to all suitable applicants in due course. Please ensure that you meet the criteria before sending your CV.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.