Regional Retail Manager
Our client, a luxury Cosmetics and Perfume company and part of one of the largest luxury groups in the world is seeking to recruit a Regional Retail Manager to lead the Irish Retail business.
With over 29 Retail Branches across the Country, our client is seeking a commercial strategic retailer with 3-4 years in Senior Retail Area Management.
The purpose of the role, to lead and deliver a customer driven, high performing team in delivering a premium service, achieving set brand goals whilst maintaining the luxurious brand image.
Ideally based out of Dublin or Leinster due to the location of key accounts.
Responsibilities for the job of Regional Manager include the following
- Lead, develop and coach a team of 80+ across 29 locations across Ireland.
- Empower all Branch Managers to manage their business to excellence
- Work closely with the Retail operations team to increase the operational effectiveness
- To effectively drive sales targets, budgets and premium standards across the region
- To deliver consistent premium service and branch merchandising service
- To take ownership of the development of the team through the annual appraisal process and use the resources of the Education Department and HR teams
- To implement and deliver the Brand image ensuring the strategic direction is being carried out
- Liaise closely with the Head of Retail and support UK office on trading reports and product particiaption
- To communicate all KPI’s to your branch Managers ensuring your region is profitable
Experience required for the job of Regional retail Manager includes the following
- 4 years + Senior Management / Retail Area Management experience
- Experience in Beauty/ Cosmetics retailing at a premium level
- Experience in training and empowering a team of Concession Managers snd Sales Associates
- Proven track record in making commercial strategic decisions
- Thrive in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Proven track record in working within a premium Retail environment
- Experience working with KPI’s and managing the P&L
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously
- Ideally Dublin based due to the amount of Key branches in Dublin
- Salary – €55-65k
Should you have the skill and experience required for this job, please upload your details to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your application in confidence