Retail Regional Manager- Builder’s Providers
Excel Recruitment are currently recruiting a Retail Regional Manager to oversee and grow our client’s leading Builder’s Providers.
Our client’s business is a leading Builder’s Providers. They one of the best in the market who are constantly seeking opportunities to grow and innovate both their product range and customer experience.
As Regional Manager you will be responsible for the overall performance of the stores in your region. You will work alongside Head Office and the instore teams to drive and increase sales and margin. You will set and maintain store operational standards, manage store budgets and promote and instil a customer-focused culture at the forefront in your stores. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing Builders’ Providers and make you mark in a fast-paced, competitive retail environment.
As Retail Regional Manager you will-
- Monitor store performance through KPI reports
- Propose recommendations for new measures to monitor store performance
- Create initiatives to maximise profitability within stores
- Set and communicate realistic store sales targets and ensure they are achieved through individual employee targets
- Control and monitor stock loss in stores and liaise with the Security department to implement measures to reduce stock loss in stores
- Participate in regular store visits, completing store audits and activate the information collected in the form of an action plan
- Deliver effective succession plans through the store management teams in order to deliver both planned progression and manage vacancies
- In conjunction with the HR department ensure stores are equipped with a full and correct management team and relevant store staffing structure
- Ensure clear goals, objectives and performance standards are established and communicated to your store team
- Provide leadership and guidance through coaching, mentoring and on the job
The ideal applicant for this Builder’s Providers Regional Manager Job will have
- A minimum of 3 years Regional Management or Senior Management experience within a progressive Builders’ Provider/ Builders’ Merchant
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- The ability to work as a team player and build relationships with key industry players
- The ability to motivate and encourage colleagues in a fast-changing environment
- Highly motivated, self-reliant, work well individually and as part of a team
- Proven track record in retail development, highly numerate with extensive business modelling experience
If you have the necessary skills and experience for this Builders’ Providers Retail Regional Manager job please attach an up to date CV for the attention of Barry Whelan, CEO of Excel Recruitment For more jobs like this, please