Regional Retail Manager – Dublin/ Westmeath/Galway
Our Client, one of Ireland’s market leaders in Sports/ Fashion Retail is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Fashion Regional Manager to join their group.
As Retail Regional Manager, you will be responsible for over 10 or more branches across Dublin to Galway / Mayo, leading growth, driving sales and motivating and inspiring store teams to reach their full potential. You will be energetic and passionate about retail and be fashion forward to your approach. An ability to think strategically, commercially and operationally is essential and a proven track record in achieving success.
Based out of Dublin and Leinster, this Regional Retail Job opportunity would suit a Senior Manager with Regional Retail Management experience working with a multinational High Street Fashion Retailer.
The Regional Manager job includes the following responsibilities-
- Responsible for implementing and setting the strategic operational direction for your region
- Activate all business plans and deliver exceptional customer service across your region
- Demonstrate commitment to the strategic goals, behave passionately about brand initiatives
- To drive retail sales, margins and turnover targets across all your stores
- To empower, motivate and mentor Store Managers in your region, providing your team all the tools to make leadership decisions
- To analyse Store and Region P&L, KPI’s, Costs and Margin
- Promote and ensure the highest levels of customer service
- Ensure the highest standards of Fashion merchandising is maintained at all time
- Support management in all areas of achieving sales targets within agreed budgets
Experience required for the Regional Manager include the following
- 3-4 years Senior Area Management/ Regional Management experience managing 10+ stores
- Multinational high street fashion experience
- A proven track record in achieving KPI’s
- Strong P&L management experience
- Commercial and strategic with excellent man management experience
- Inspiring and energetic with excellent leadership skills
- A proven record in developing your people to achieve their personal and career goals
Salary €65-70k plus benefits and bonus
Should you be interested in hearing more about this Regional Manager- Fashion job opportunity, please upload your current c.v to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your application in complete confidence.