Regional Manager – Nationwide
Our Client, a UK Multinational Retailer is looking to recruit a Regional Manager to develop a high performance culture and drive business performance across Ireland.
With the expansion, restructure and exciting developments within the company, our client is seeking to recruit an experienced Regional Manager to join the team and manage their Big Box Retail Stores across the Country
You will need to be an energetic and an engaging team leader with Big Box Regional Management experience. As Regional Manager you must be capable of supporting over 15 Senior Store Managers across the country.
This position requires a Regional Manager who can translate the company strategy into tangible targets. The ideal candidate should be results focused individual capable of controlling costs, improving processes and be experienced in Regional Management.
Responsibilities of a Regional Manager include:
- Develop and manage a solid capable team of Retail Store Managers
- Activate all business plans and deliver exceptional customer service
- Exceed budgeted profit expectations within the store and significantly contribute to the overall trading margin success
- Improve sales growth across the region by using company tools to coach branch managers
- Drive product launches and brand initiatives
- Ensure visual merchandising and brand guideline standards are executed within all stores
- Manage all administrative duties including payroll, annual leave and controllable costs
- Achieve KPI targets, drive managers to make improvements on sales volumes, margin, and profit, cost and service targets
- Increase profitability and reduce costs in the region by optimising processes and services
- Demonstrate commitment to the strategic goals, behave passionately about brand initiatives
- Be accountable for operational changes, lead regional projects within set parameters
- Empower your Store Managers ensuring accountability
You as a Regional Manager will have the following skills and responsibilities
- Strong commercial and financial acumen
- 4-5 years Successful Retail Regional Management experience essential
- Experience in managing turnovers of over €50m essential
- Ability to develop effective cross functional group relationships
- Strategic and tactical manager
- Effective coaching and mentoring skills
- KPI focused, high achiever, driven to exceed targets
Package for the job of Regional Manager
- €80k Neg.
- Excellent Bonus structure
How to apply for this job:
Please APPLY with your updated C.V below and Aislinn Lea will look after your application in the strictest of confidence