Retail Ambient Department Manager Jobs Dublin
I am now seeking a dynamic and flexible retail Manager on behalf of my client. My client is a large retail supermarket group who continue to grow in the Irish retail market, and as such are seeking to add senior ambient Managers to their stores in Dublin. Ideally, you will have management experience in other High turnover supermarket retailers
A salary of 33-38k will be offered depending on candidates experience.
Requirements for the Ambient Department Manager Job:
- 3 years experience required within another Supermarket store.
- Experience working with a fast paced and pressured environment.
- Strong man management experience
- A proven track record in meeting KPI’s and targets.
- Experience in dealing with health and safety audits, and as such excelling through such audits.
- Experienced managing ambient departments
Responsibilities for this Retail Department Manager Job:
- Day to day management of the ambient department.
- Managing a team of staff members ensuring a productive team
- Continuously bringing forth new ideas to increase sales and standards of the department.
- Achieving all KPI’s and targets set by the Store Manager.
- Ad-hoc duties.
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment
Excel Recruitment are Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747