Retail Area Manager Dublin
Are you looking for a challenging new role? Have you got multi-site retail experience? Are you looking for an opportunity with a Multi-National company with an excellent package and progression?
If so, Excel Recruitment have the job you are looking for. Our client is looking for a candidate with multi-site experience and a strong focus on fresh food. As part of joining this internationally successful brand, you will get the opportunity to experience world class training in the UK for 4-6 months with all costs covered.
Requirements of Fresh Food Operations Area Manager will include:
- Excellent communication skills.
- A strong background in retailing.
- Experience in dealing with internal and external customers.
- The ability to work as part of a team and on one’s own initiative.
- A high degree of efficiency and accuracy while working to tight deadlines.
Duties of Retail Operations Manager job in Dublin:
- Effective communication with store managers / company buyer and company directors.
- Ensure that each stores weekly / monthly & yearly sales targets are met.
- Ensure that all decisions made in Head Office are implemented in store.
- Manage shop managers through support and motivation to achieve sales targets.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Retail Area Manager job in Dublin please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.