Retail Manager Jobs Carlow
My client is a well known international retail chain who is expanding and has recently opened new stores in the Leinster & Connacht area in recent months.
We are recruiting for sophisticated, dynamic, hard working senior Managers from a fast-paced retail, fast food, restaurant or Bar businesses.
You must have experience managing large teams, work within a commercial and process driven business.
Our client offers an excellent starting salary of 41,000 while training, which then increases to 42 after 6 months. In addition to an excellent starting salary, our client offers a pension & health care with excellent training also.
You must have a clean full drivers license, flexible to work a 45-minute commute from where you live, flexible to work a rotational roster including Saturday’s and rotational Sunday’s.
Our client has over 130 stores nationwide who are continuing to expand, there are ample opportunities to progress to Store Management which offers a starting salary of 50,000 and then progresses up to 70,000.
The job of Deputy Manager will cover the following responsibilities:
- Driving sales and maintaining a high level of standards throughout the store including all aspects of the store.
- Be responsible for the everyday management of a fast-paced retail supermarket
- Carry out all Health & Safety, HACCP and any other requirements that need to be adhered to.
- Achieving targets with staff and management in order to achieve the optimum sales levels while ensuring that operational costs are kept as low as possible.
- Ensuring that the required staffing levels of the store are always met and to maintain operating standards in the abOusence of Store Manager.
- Advising the Store manager regarding issues or concerns in relation to the store.
- Rostering staff and ensuring staff are managed effectively and productively
Requirements for this Manager Job:
- Must have a clean full drivers license
- Experience managing teams of 5+ staff
- Must come from a fast paced customer service business
- Excellent Man Management skills
- Highly passionate and self-motivated
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment firstname.lastname@example.org
Excel Recruitment are Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747