Retail Assistant Manager Job- Leitrim, Carrick On Shannon
We here in Excel Recruitment are now seeking dynamic and energetic Retail Assistant Store Manager in the Leitrim area for a well-known retailer. Our client has over 100 stores nationwide and is seeking an experienced Manager to join their business. Excellent training provided to learn Grocery Management, awarding salary and work-life balance.
The Assistant Manager will need to be enthusiastic and driven
Skills and experience needed for the Assistant Manager:
- 4+ years retail or Hospitality management experience
- Third level qualification desirable.
- Full drivers licence with access to their own form of transport.
- A highly driven manager who has a strong work ethic and as such has proven this throughout their career.
- Experience working in a highly KPI and target driven environment. Must have a proven track record in meeting such KPI’s and targets.
- An ambitious manager who excels in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
Your responsibilities as Assistant Manager:
- Day to day management of the store operations ensuring to meet KPI’s, health and safety standards, ordering stock etc.
- Dealing with customer queries in an efficient manner.
- Training in of staff members, ensuring they are working in a productive and efficient manner.
- General merchandising duties.
- Cash management both back office and staff checkouts.
- Driving sales were possible.
- Following company procedures in terms of store operations
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment
Excel Recruitment are Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747