Bakery Manager Job Cork
We here in Excel Recruitment are currently in search of a Bakery Chargehand to manage our clients large Fresh Food Bakery Department in their high turnover supermarket.
You do not have to be a scratch baker for this job, however, you must be a passionate fresh food Supervisor running a fast paced fresh food department or store. Ideally working within a bakery department or store, managing the orders, managing staff, and ensuring the store or department is compliant to all fresh food compliance.
Have you got a passion for the food industry? Looking for a new challenge? Then this may be the right job for you.
Our Client will offer a competitive salary package for the right bakery manager for this job, in which they will be required to work daytime hours.
Requirements of the Bakery Chargehand Job:
- A minimum of 3 years Bakery or Fresh Food Management experience in a fast-paced working environment.
- A candidate with great attention to detail
- Experience in meeting deadlines and working in a high pressured environment.
- A true passion for the food industry with a natural creative flair.
- Must understand fresh food margins, experience maintaining a waste budget and shrink
- HACCP trained.
- Excellent customer service skills
Responsibilities of the Bakery Manager Job:
- Day to day management of the Bakery department.
- Driving sales
- Setting deadlines to staff members to ensure targets are met.
- Ensuring to achieve all KPI’s and targets throughout the year.
- To ensure all health and safety standards are met, reports are up to date and all audits are passed throughout the year.
- Assist your Bakery team in ensuring that full availability is on offer and is appealing and appetising.
- Ad hoc management duties.
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment firstname.lastname@example.org
Excel Recruitment are Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747