Cash & Carry Floor Manager Job – South Dublin
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Retail Floor Manager for one Ireland’s largest Food Wholesale businesses, based in Dublin. We are seeking an experienced Manager from a big box environment, managing a large volume of staff, handling large volumes of stock and liaising with a high volume of retail clients and suppliers.
Flexible working hours, as the business operates 8 – 6 pm Monday to Friday, Sat 8 – 1, closed Sunday and BOH
This is a wonderful job opened to a Senior Retail Manager looking for better work life balance away from supermarkets.
Ample opportunities to progress with this large company, awarding salary and excellent work life balance on offer.
Responsibilities for this Floor Manager Job
- Achieve and improve all site operational KPIs (including store costs, standards, margin, availability, stock, profit, wastage, labour, mystery shopper)
- Implement best practice divisional and branch operational procedures and ensure full compliance within the branch with divisional standards
- Effectively use management information systems at branch level to advance accurate analysis and support sound decision making
- Ensure the branch is fully compliant with regulatory and statutory operating controls and SOPs.
- Develop and implement effective branch business development plans in line with collect business development objectives, ensure branch performance targets are met or exceeded
- Ensure the branch has the manpower resources and skill sets required to enable the effective operation of the business whilst maximizing cost efficiencies
- Ensure strong operational procedures are in place to manage and measure stock management i.e. shrinkage/loss
Requirements for this Floor Manager Job
- 5 years’ experience within a fast paced big box retail food environment
- Experience Managing a large volume of staff and Stock
- Past experience in a KPI structured environment
- Previous experience in working within a unionised retail environment
- Excellent level of customer service
- Proficient in Microsoft office and excel
- Demonstrate an excellent level of man management & leadership qualities.
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment email@example.com
Excel Recruitment are Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747