Retail Counter Sales job
Oh Behalf of my client, who is a high-end foodie store that is opening in the coming months in Swords, we are seeking fresh food sales associates for my client. This is an excellent job as training will be provided by the client in one of their other stores.
For this job, you must be a passionate foodie, who loves working with customers and have some interest in butchery.
The purpose of this job is to assist the customers in providing excellent customer service, educate the customer on the product, upsell promotions, promote the range and brand to our client’s new customers for their new Swords store.
Ideally, we are seeking highly experienced fresh food personnel
Someone already working in a fresh food or Butcher shop, with a counter hand experience, or supermarket experience would be ideal.
This job is a view of early starts and flexible weekend rosters. Full-time hours provided and a permanent job on offer with a negotiable rate depending on experience.
Job Title – Brand Ambassador
Requirements for this job:
- You must be well presented have excellent people skills
- HACCP trained would be an advantage, but not essential
- Previous Butcher or Fresh food counter hand experience in a retail store required
- Excellent level of customer service
- Passionate foodie, who loves working within a fresh food environment
- Flexible to work early, weekends, and evening shifts if required
- You must be a people’s person, capable of selling and promoting the product
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment email@example.com
Excel Recruitment are Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747