- Management of country operation with a focus on P&L, brand development and expansion
- Interaction with the local community, suppliers, government and regulators
- Coordination of local expansion strategy incl. selection of sites and negotiations with landlords.
- Local implementation of brand and store concepts and assessment of local trends and market characteristics
- Coordination and management of local sales activities with a focus on the implementation of sales strategy, ongoing monitoring of sales performance and development of measure to improve performance.
- Ongoing review of country P&L performance
- Operative and disciplinary management of all local commercial functions
- University degree
- At least 7-10 years of professional experience in retail
- At least 3-5 years experience in leadership positions in a corporate company structure
- Strong leadership and communication skills, ability to inspire and motivate employees
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with the ability to balance multiple priorities
If you have the necessary skills and experience for this Country Manager job, please attach a CV below for the attention of Barry Whelan, CEO of Excel Recruitment. Alternatively, please call 018148747 for more details.