Senior Craft Butcher jobs for Craft Butchers in South Dublin
Our client is a high-end artisan Craft Butcher chain who will be opening five brand new stores next year. Our client is a five generation craft butchers. They have expanded their operation with Ireland’s largest and most successful retail chain. There are ample opportunities to develop with this growing business. This is an amazing opportunity to work with a professional Retail brand.
Progressive career and salary as you develop.
The requirements for this Butcher job:
- 3+ years of fully qualified butcher experience
- Exceptional customer service skills with experience working with the general public
- Have strong communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Should be very well presented for the job
- Strong work ethic
- Full qualifications as a butcher in all aspects to cutting meat, boning, rolling etc.
Responsibilities for the job of Butcher:
- Day to day preparation of the Butcher department, ensure quality product and standards.
- Ensure that all food safety and HACCP standards are met
- Provide a quality level of customer service ensuring that the customer is satisfied with the product and to provide the customer with further information regarding storage, recipe ideas etc.
- Ensure a clean and tidy working environment
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment
Excel Recruitment is Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747