Deli Manager Job Kildare
My client is a well-known store in a great location in Co Kildare is recruiting for a Senior Deli Manager.
Our client is a new store trading as well-known supermarket brand, that offers great training career opportunities. We are recruiting for an ambitious, enthusiastic, experienced Deli Assistant, Supervisor or Manager looking to step up to a larger retail business. The ideal candidate will be a creative foodie person, someone with a passion for fresh foods, driving sales and keeping high standards in a retail food business. Early starts, rotational weekends, neg salary depending on experience.
Requirements of the Deli Supervisor / Manager job:
- 2 years Deli management experience behind a busy retail fresh food counters department
- Experience working with a fast paced and pressured retail environment.
- Experience supervising a team, delegating and organising rosters and lunch schedules.
- Ideally, you will be responsible for achieving waste and margin targets, this is an advantage, but not essential.
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained
- Experience in dealing with health and safety audits, and as such excelling through such audits.
- A ‘foodie’ with a passion for the industry whom is standard driven.
Responsibilities of the Fresh Food Deli Job:
- Day to day management of the fresh food Deli department.
- Managing a team of staff members ensuring a productive team
- Continuously bringing forth new ideas to increase sales and standards of the department.
- Achieving set targets set by Management, such as weekly waste & margin.
- Ensuring all HACCP documentation is up to date.
- Excelling through annual health and safety audits.
- Ad-hoc duties.
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment email@example.com
Excel Recruitment are Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747