Retail Manager Job Cork
We here in Excel Recruitment have an amazing job available for an experienced Grocery Retail Manager. Our client is a well-known Retail Supermarket Chain who has recently won awards as a top retailer! Our client is looking to recruit a Senior Duty Manager for their Flagship Store that is a high turnover and a 20,000 sq ft superstore with over 100 employees. Our client is looking for two retail Managers one for Grocery and one to Manage the high turnover pre-pack department in this busy store. You should be an enthusiastic retailer, ideally with a background in a high turnover food store, passionate about customer service and have strong man management experience.
Responsibilities of the Duty Manager Job
- Ensuring the store is kept clean and tidy at all times and that high standards are maintained
- Managing the store on evenings & Weekends
- Organising the staff, ensuring the teams in all departments are organised ensuring they are productive and carrying out their duties as instructed.
- Report directly to the Assistant Manager and Store Manager
- Responsible for orders within your own department ensuring availability and targets are met here.
- Staff Management and shop minding
Skills and experience required for Retail Assistant Manager job
- 2 years Management experience in a Grocery Supermarket or a retail convenience environment.
- Experience in man management of staff, performance management and rostering
- Excellent attention to detail required
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have management experience in a busy fresh food store
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel RecruitmentExcel Recruitment is Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747