Retail Grocery and Fresh Food Manager Job Dublin
We here in Excel Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of a large Retail Supermarket group in Dublin. Our client is a well-established Irish retailer who is continuing to grow in the Irish Market, and so are looking to add senior grocery, fresh foods Managers to their stores in Dublin.
I am seeking dynamic and flexible retail managers with experience working already with other supermarkets or high turnover stores across Ireland.
An excellent salary of 33-38k will be offered depending on candidates experience.
Requirements of the Counters Department Manager Job:
- 3 years experience required within another Supermarket store.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience managing a team of staff members.
- A proven track record in meeting KPI’s and targets.
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained
- Experience in dealing with health and safety audits, and as such excelling through such audits.
Responsibilities for this Retail Department Manager Job:
- Day to day management of the fresh food counters department.
- Managing a team of staff members and ensuring a productive team
- Continuously bringing forth new ideas to increase sales and standards of the department.
- Achieving all KPI’s and targets set by the Store Manager.
- Ensuring all HACCP documentation is up to date.
- Excelling in annual health and safety audits.
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment
Excel Recruitment is Irelands leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747