Retail Assistant Fresh Food Manager Letterkenny Donegal
My client who operates a successful convenience store in Letterkenny Donegal, is currently recruiting for an experienced fresh food Manager for their high turnover convenience supermarket. My client is seeking a dynamic retail Manager to join their business, our client offers progressive salary, career progression and an opportunity of working with a dynamic retail group.
We are seeking an experienced Convenience or supermarket manager from a similar store, with strong people skills, a strong attention to detail and a passion for fresh foods. You should have a passion for driving fresh food standards in a retail environment, managing staff and delivering excellent customer service.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Manager Job
- Ensuring the Fresh Food departments achieve the agreed budgets and targets
- Ensuring the fresh foods is kept to high standards at all times
- Report directly to the Store Manager on any store related issues
- Rostering for the fresh food departments, whilst ensuring all peak times are managed accordingly
Skills and experience required for Retail Assistant Manager job
- 3 years Management experience in a fresh food department.
- Experience in man management of staff, performance management and rostering
- Excellent attention to detail required
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for fresh foods.
- Fully HACCP trained.
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment
Excel Recruitment is Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747