Retail Fresh Food Manager West Dublin
On behalf of a client, who is a highly recognised retail supermarket brand in Dublin we are recruiting for an experienced Fresh Food Retail Manager for their North West Dublin supermarket.
Our client’s store is performing at exceptionally high standard due to their recent store revamp. This supermarket brand is known for their high level of customer service and high standards in fresh foods, and so they are recruiting for a strong Fresh food Manager who would match this passion. My client offers ample opportunities for career progression, training, a chance to work with an iconic brand that employs over 15,000 staff nationwide.
Awarding salary and bonus on offer.
Requirements of the Counters Department Manager Job:
- 3 years Protein or Deli management experience behind a busy fresh food counters department
- Experience working with a fast paced and pressured environment.
- Experience managing a team of staff members.
- A proven track record in meeting KPI’s and targets.
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained
- Experience in dealing with health and safety audits, and as such excelling through such audits.
- A ‘foodie’ with a passion for the industry whom is standard driven.
Responsibilities of the Fresh Food Department Manager Job:
- Day to day management of the fresh food counters department.
- Managing a team of staff members ensuring a productive team
- Continuously bringing forth new ideas to increase sales and standards of the department.
- Achieving all KPI’s and targets set by the Store Manager.
- Ensuring all HACCP documentation is up to date.
- Excelling through annual health and safety audits.Adhoc duties.
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment email@example.com
Excel Recruitment are Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747