Food Retail Manager Mayo
My client is a high turnover convenience chain in Connacht who have a renowned reputation for their award winning Fresh Food offering. My client is currently looking to recruit a senior Fresh Food Manager to help run this large fresh food offering in Castlebar. You will be responsible for driving sales and managing the day to day operations of this large fresh food offering.
Excellent nummeration package and ample oppourunities for career progression.
Requirements for the Retail Fresh Food Manager Job:
- A minimum of 3 years’ fresh food Experience at supervisory or Management level
- Accountable for achieving sales & waste & ( margin targets an advantage).
- Must have experience in ordering for Fresh Food Departments – Butchers, Deli, Bakery.
- The candidate must be fully HACCP and food safety trained and has experience in meeting the HACCP and food safety requirements, and as such has a proven track record in passing any required audits.
- Have a true passion for the food industry and as such be creative in bringing forth new ideas for the fresh food departments
- Must have previous experience managing teams in a retail environment.
The Duties of the job of Retail Fresh Food Manager:
- Day to day management of the Deli, Bakery & overseen the performances of the provisions department
- Ensure all HACCP and food safety requirements are met, and that all reports are completed and filed accordingly.
- Ordering in of stock, ensure stock control and stock rotation is completed.
- Bring forth new and creative ideas for the fresh departments so as to increase sales
- Ensure to successfully achieve the fresh food targets which are set by the store owners
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment firstname.lastname@example.org
Excel Recruitment are Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747