Retail Grocery Manager Job Cork
On behalf of my client who is based in Cork City, we are recruiting for an experienced Convenience or Supermarket Manager to join my clients business as a Senior Duty Manager. Our client operates an extremely busy convenience supermarket. This is a highly established business, consistently growing, with a high turnover, high standards in fresh foods and customer service.
Ideally, you will be currently working as a Senior Supervisor, Trainee or Senior Duty Manager within a fast paced convenience or supermarket store, taking ownership of the store for short periods in the absence of senior Management. This is an excellent team who reward their managers with a competitive salary and good work like balance.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Retail Manager:
- Supervising the store without senior managers present
- Responsible for supervising staff, and ensuring the store runs smoothly in the absence of other management.
- Managing the performance of your chosen department, looking after stock control, orders, shrink and availability
- Train and develop your team within your department.
- To ensure merchandising and presentation of entire store is of the highest standard at all times.
- To ensure Customer Care Service in the entire store is of the highest standard.
- Ensuring promotions are implemented to agreed plan and time.
Skill & Qualities of the Job of Grocery Manager:
- Enjoy & thrive on working in a fast-paced customer service orientated environment.
- The Candidate should be highly motivated and energetic
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Flexible to the business needs, if you have your own transport this would be an advantage, but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment email@example.com
Excel Recruitment is Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747