Retail Grocery Store manager Job North Donegal
We at Excel Recruitment are now seeking an experienced Store Manager, on behalf of my client who is well-known and an established forecourt business in North Donegal.
This is a well-known supermarket store and ideally, you will be an experienced Grocery Retail Manager who has managed in a fast paced Grocery convenience store managing teams of 10 +.
Excellent Salary of 36k on offer depending on experience.
Responsibilities for the job of Store Manager
- Drive sales, service, productivity and standards throughout the store
- Liaise regularly with your operations Manager and head office suppliers.
- Achieving targets with the management team and staff so as to achieve maximum sales while ensuring that you do so incurring the lowest possible costs.
- Responsible for the staffing levels in your store and ensure you achieve highest possible productivity from your team.
- Carry out all Health & Safety, HACCP and any other legal requirements
- Carry out regular stock takes to identify and determine where losses could occur and alongside the Audit team implement and develop procedures to reduce such loss.
Skills & Experience required for this job:
- You will be highly motivated and energetic
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment and thrive under pressure in a highly pressurised environment.
- You will have gained management experience, leadership experience and man-management experience in the business.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written & verbal)
- Excellent presentation skills
Excel Recruitment are Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747