Retail Grocery Store Manager job Wexford
Our client, known for innovation and value for money. They have announced to expand their operations further in the Irish Market over the coming years. They currently have a Store Managers job available in their new Store based in the Wexford/Wicklow area. This job requires a manager of high calibre, with excellent man management skills and experience within management at a senior level who has an extremely high work rate. Our client is a fantastic company to excel in your retail career.
Excellent Salary of 35-38k available for the right candidate depending on experience
Responsibilities for the job of Store Manager
- Drive sales, service, productivity and standards throughout the store
- Liaise regularly with company owner and head office suppliers.
- Achieving targets with the management team and staff so as to achieve maximum sales while ensuring that you do so incurring the lowest possible costs.
- Responsible for the staffing levels in your store and ensure you achieve highest possible productivity from your team.
- Carry out all Health & Safety, HACCP and any other legal requirements
- Carry out regular stock takes to identify and determine where losses could occur and alongside the Audit team implement and develop procedures to reduce such loss.
Skills & Experience required for this job:
- You will be highly motivated and energetic
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment and thrive under pressure.
- You will have a strong Work Ethic and thrive for Success
- You will have gained management experience, leadership experience and man management experience in business.
- This is a target driven environment where you must be able to demonstrate your ability to achieve results within tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written & verbal)
- Excellent presentation skills
Please forward you’re CV in strictest confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment to apply for this Store Managers Job