Retail Head Butcher job Kildare
Excel Recruitment is now seeking a dynamic and energetic Head butcher for our client who is a well known Supermarket group based in Co Kildare. Our client prides themselves on exceptional customer service and their finest fresh food offering in their local community. We are looking for a passionate retailer who can manage a Butcher department in this busy supermarket store. You must have experience supervising or managing a red meat department for this job. This is an ideal location as our client is a 15-minute drive from West Dublin, Laois and Meath.
Excellent salary on offer depending on experience.
The requirements for this Butcher Manager Job:
- Exceptional customer service skills with experience working with the general public
- Have strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Butcher experience is essential
- Enthusiastic and passionate about working in this type of environment
- Experience Managing or supervising teams
- Detailed experience achieving fresh KPI targets.
- Ideally, come from another fresh food supermarket store.
Responsibilities of the Fresh Food Butcher Manager Job
- Day to day preparation of this new fresh food department ensures quality product and standards.
- Ensure that all food safety and HACCP standards are met
- Oversee the Management of the Butchers Department
- Provide a quality level of customer service ensuring that the customer is satisfied with the product and to provide the customer with further information regarding storage, recipe ideas etc.
- Ensure a clean and tidy working environment.
- Ordering in of stock, ensuring stock and waste control.
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment
Excel Recruitment are Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747