Retail Human Resource Manager Cork
We here in Excel Recruitment currently have an in-house Retail HR Manager job-based in Co Cork. Our client is a fantastic retailer, who is passionate about developing staff and their Management teams. If you are an experienced Personnel Manager or HR Manager from another retail store, this is an ideal job, to develop experience and training handling IR disputes. We are seeking a dynamic in-house HR Manager to join our client’s retail business, who has over 6 large retail stores nationwide. There are ample opportunities for you to progress with this highly established retailer, excellent training and excellent working environment to work in.
Excellent career opportunities and remuneration package on offer for this job.
Responsibilities for the job of Human Resource Manager
- Ensuring excellent level of customer service
- Training and developing the staff in the service area
- Ensuring you achieved your service area Kpi’s
- Ensure compliance to Young Persons Working Time Act & Foreign National paperwork/legislation
- Compliance of the Working Time Act – Over 48 hours, 6 days, 11 hour rest period, breaks
- 100% completion of NERA and Cash Office self-audits and actioned as appropriate – to be conducted quarterly
- Accurate and time weekly HR reports including SRM Activity Report, Disciplinary tracker etc as well as any ad hoc reports
- Management of the probationary process where applicable
- Ensure the health, safety and welfare at work for all colleagues working in their store
Requirements for the job of Human Resource Manager:
- Educated to a high standard, (degree level, leaving certificate or equivalent)
- Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate a high level of numeracy and literacy.
- HR Qualification is desirable.
- Health & Safety
- Successful track record at managing people at Duty Management level particularly in an HR Management role.
- Minimum of 1-year management experience in the retail industry.
- Proven track record in achieving QA results
- Providing HR Support and overseen the management of 25 + staff
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment email@example.com
Excel Recruitment are Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747