Retail HR Manager Job Cork
Our client is a reputable grocery retailer currently requires an HR Manager to join their team in Cork. The right candidate will have skills in people management, communication and teamwork and will have experience working in a Grocery Retail environment.
Excellent salary and package on offer for the right candidate.
The job of Retail HR Manager Job
- To ensure excellence in customer service at all times
- Understanding of HR legislation
- Understanding or HR Procedures
- To monitor customer complaints
- To assist in the induction, training and development of staff in the store
- To ensure that the highest standards of customer care are given to all customers
- To draw up and control staff rosters
- To attend any training or development programmes as directed by store management
- Carry out all HR administration duties.
Requirements of a retail HR Manager Cork.
- Excellent communication skills and a commitment to customer service.
- Experience working in Grocery Retail.
- Third level Degree or equivalent in Human Resources is desirable.
- Ability to analyse information
- Ability to assist in the HR department
- The ability to train, develop and motivate colleagues.
If you have HR management experience, Please send in your CV to Nikki Murran in Excel Recruitment.