Retail Grocery Store Manager job Cork
Our client, known for innovation, value-for-money and boosting profits of almost £100 million in their Uk based stores recently, has announced to expand their operations further in the Irish Market over the coming years. They currently have a general manager job available for a new store opening in Cork City. This job requires a manager of high calibre, with excellent man management skills and experience within grocery management at senior management level who is very strong with achieving their KPI targets. Our client offers excellent, training and opportunities to progress as they are opening 15 new stores nationwide in the next two years.
Responsibilities for the job of Store Manager
- Drive sales, service, productivity and standards throughout the store
- Liaise regularly with company owner and head office suppliers.
- Achieving targets with a management team and staff so as to achieve maximum sales while ensuring that you do so incurring the lowest possible costs.
- Responsible for the staffing levels in your store and ensure you achieve highest possible productivity from your team.
- Carry out all Health & Safety, HACCP and any other legal requirements
- Carry out regular stock takes to identify and determine where losses could occur and alongside the Audit team implement and develop procedures to reduce such loss.
Skills & Experience required for this job:
- You will be highly motivated and energetic
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment and thrive under pressure.
- You will have a strong Work Ethic and thrive for Success
- You will have gained management experience, leadership experience and man management experience in the business.
- This is a target driven environment where you must be able to demonstrate your ability to achieve results within tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written & verbal)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excel Recruitment are Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747