Retail Assistant Manager Job Kilkenny/Tipperary
We here in Excel Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of my client who is a well-established retail convenience chain of stores in Munster and Leinster. Our client is carrying out a major development on their current retail convenience store in Kilkenny. The future plans of this store will see it double in size, increase its workforce by a third and so our client is seeking a strong retail Manager to come join their team. The ideal candidate will be working in a fast-paced supermarket, convenience or fresh food store at a senior level of management. We are seeking someone who is responsible for shop standards, orders, staff management, and rotas.
This is an excellent opportunity to put your own mark a newly developed store.
Starting salary 30,000 for the Assistant Store Manager job
Responsibilities of the Assistant Manager Job
- Ensuring the store meets its agreed budgets and targets
- Ensuring the store is kept to high standards at all times
- Report directly to the Store Manager on any store related issues
- Rostering for the store and ensuring all peak times are managed accordingly
Skills and experience required for Retail Assistant Manager job
- 3 years Management experience in a Grocery Supermarket or a retail convenience environment.
- Experience in man management of staff, performance management and rostering
- Excellent attention to detail required
- Excellent communication skills
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment firstname.lastname@example.org
Excel Recruitment are Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747