Retail Stock Controller
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking a Stock Controller for Our Client, a large Supermarket Group in North Dublin. The main function of this role is to ensure the store’s stock management process operates efficiently and effectively at all times.
The Retail Stock Controller will need to have a strong work ethic and a keen attention to detail.
Responsibilities for this Retail Stock Controller job:
- To be able to plan and forecast orders correctly at all times during the trading year
- To effectively co-ordinate the ordering for the ambient categories in store using the technologies and processes available, this includes the use of the stock card, dexter handheld terminal and the order smoothing matrix.
- To ensure compliance with and implementation of the Goods Inwards Procedure.
- To communicate the required operating standards to all staff members as required and ensure they understand and implement such standards at all times.
- To ensure that promotional activity is managed effectively in store including – ordering, merchandising and reporting on the value add of the promotion to the store manager.
- To effectively manage rosters ensuring the relevant areas are adequately staffed.
- Have in-depth knowledge of all Health & Safety regulations and how they relate to the store.
- To conduct any other duties as directed by Store Manager.
If you are interested in this Retail Stock Controller job or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment Website, please apply via the link below or you can call me, Christabelle Pierce on 018148747 and I would be happy to discuss potential job opportunities with you. All applications are handled with the strictest confidence.