Store Manager – Pharmacy Retail Cork
Our client a pharmacy retail chain and currently expanding is looking to recruit an experienced Pharmacy Retail Store Manager to join one of their busy and successful stores in Cork
With over 30 Retail stores across Ireland and known for their strong dispensary community services coupled with excellent customer service this Pharmacy Store Managers job is suited to an energetic and customer focused retailer.
This is a well-established busy pharmacy store with a team of 15+, a strong retail front of house and dispensary. The ideal candidate will come from Pharmacy Retailing however other Retail industries are also considered.
The job responsibilities include the following
- Ensure that the highest standards of professionalism and customer care are consistently delivered.
- Provide leadership and support to your team across the pharmacy dispensary, OTC counters, Beauty counters and front of house retail floor
- Effectively manage all KPI’s and ensure all training is delivered at all times
- Ensure that company procedures are implemented to a consistently high standard
- Ensure the store is delivering on store standards, visual display, commercial acumen and stock controls.
- Analyse trade reports and react accordingly ensuring the correct product mix for customer profile
- Work closely with the Supervising Pharmacist on a daily basis
Experience and skills required for the job of Store Manager
- 2-3 years Pharmacy retail store management experience, although strong retail management in other fields is also considered
- Experience in managing a large team of 15+
- A proven track record in driving sales and customer service
- Experience in managing and achieving KPI’s, ordering systems and category management
- Strong visual and commercial experience
- Committed to providing an excellent relationship with your community and your customers
- Excellent man management skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic
The successful applicant must be available to work flexible working hours
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity and have the Pharmacy retail management skills please upload your c.v to the link attached and Aislinn Lea will keep you informed