Retail Store Manager Dublin
Excel Recruitment are seeking a Retail Store Manager for our client in Dublin. Our client is a well-established retailer with a focus on their quality food offering and are looking for a Store Manager to join their team.
The Retail Store Manager needs to have a passion for food and previous grocery store management experience. Our client are focused on providing the best value for money products and exceptional customer service and the Store Manager will be responsible for furthering this.
Our client offer excellent salary for the right candidate depending on experience.
Responsibilities of the Retail Store Manager
- To ensure Management Team are trained appropriately and to the highest standard.
- To ensure merchandising and presentation of entire store is of the highest standard at all times.
- To control Stocktaking procedures.
- To ensure Highest standars of customer service.
- To hold regular communication meetings with management and staff.
- To develop members of staff and the management team through the use of Appraisals, Training and Development Promotion etc.
- To manage and co-ordinate in-store and national promotions.
- To seek opportunities to develop yourself in relation to technical training and professional development.
Experience required for this Retail Store Manager Job
- 2-3 years retail management experience within the industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven retail sales track record
If you have the above skills and experience and would like to apply for this Retail Store Manager Job please attach a CV.