Retail Store Manager – Dublin
Our Client, an exciting, established and expanding Big Box high volume homewares retailer is looking to recruit an experienced Retail Store Manager to manage one of their successful Dublin Stores.
This Store Management job opportunity requires Store Management experience ideally from a large high volume big box retailer, home, textiles or Grocery retail management is essential.
As Store Manager, you should have experience in achieving productivity, store merchandising standards and delivering exceptional customer service
The job of Retail Store Manager includes the following
- To Drive sales, productivity and operations across the store through excellent customer service engagement
- To ensure Store visual standards are commercial and in line with the company plan
- To Liaise with Head Office ensuring Product Ordering, Product Flow and availability is consistent
- To ensure an excellent Training and Development plan is implemented and delivered at all times
- Analyse sales reports and ensure stock levels are sufficient to optimise sales performance
- Working to all company policies and Health and Safety procedures
- Analyse Trade reports and react accordingly
- Mentor and motivate your team
Requirements for the job of Store Manager Dublin
- 3-4 years Retail Store Management experience
- Man management of 20+
- Commercial, operational, processed and KPI driven
- Excellent customer service / engagement skills
- Experience in driving a fast paced high volume store
- Supermarket Grocery or Non-Food Big Box Management
Package Details for Store Manager
- Salary/ Package neg
- Pension Scheme
- Bonus Structure earning up to 30% of your salary
- Great Opportunities for this expanding company
How to Apply:
If you have the desired experience and skills and would like to apply for this position with an established and growing retailer, please apply via the form below or click “Apply”.
All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.