Retail Store Manager- Laois
We are recruiting for an experienced Grocery Store Manager, on behalf of our client who is a successful symbol retailer in Laois.
The Store Manager needs to be a driven individual with a strong work ethic, previous Grocery Management experience and a focus on Customer Service.
Your role and responsibilities as Store Manager
- Drive sales, service, productivity and standards throughout the store
- Liaise regularly with your operations Manager and head office suppliers.
- Achieving targets with the management team and staff so as to achieve maximum sales while ensuring that you do so incurring the lowest possible costs.
- Responsible for the staffing levels in your store and ensure you achieve highest possible productivity from your team.
- Carry out all Health & Safety, HACCP and any other legal requirements
- Carry out regular stock takes to identify and determine where losses could occur and alongside the Audit team implement and develop procedures to reduce such loss.
Who you are:
- You will be highly motivated and energetic
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment and thrive under pressure in a highly pressurised environment.
- You will have a strong Work Ethic and thrive for Success
- You will have gained management experience, leadership experience and man-management experience in the business.
- This is a target driven environment where you must be able to demonstrate your ability to achieve results within tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written & verbal)
- Excellent presentation skills
If you are interested in this Store Manager job or any other job opportunities on The Excel Recruitment Website then please apply via the link below or you can contact me, Christabelle Pierce on 018148747 and I would be happy to discuss potential job opportunities with you. All applications are treated with the strictest confidence.