Retail Store Manager Co Mayo
We are recruiting for an experienced Senior Grocery Manager for my client’s Retail Grocery Store in Mayo.
This is an excellent Store Manager job available for an experienced Retail Grocery Manager wanting to step up to Store Manager level. You will be accountable for managing a friendly team of 35 staff. Our client is seeking a dynamic Retail Manager, who is passionate about the trade, real grocery retailers who like to manage teams, drive sales and ensure the store looks the very best at all times.
Our client has an excellent reputation as a good business to work for, they love to reward their managers with recognition for their hard work.
Salary 32,000 – 36,000 depending on experience
Key Responsibilities for the job of Store Manager
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of this busy convenience Supermarket
- Drive sales, service, productivity and standards throughout the store
- Liaise regularly with the store owner
- Achieving targets with a management team and staff so as to achieve maximum sales while ensuring that you do so incurring the lowest possible costs.
- Responsible for the staffing levels in each store to ensure that necessary staff are in place to maintain operating standards while at the same time monitoring turnover and customer numbers to ensure that productivity targets are achieved
- Carry out all Health & Safety, HACCP and any other legal requirements
- Carry out regular stock takes to identify and determine where losses could occur and alongside the Audit team implement and develop procedures to reduce such loss.
Skills & Experience required for this job:
- You will be highly motivated and energetic
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment and thrive under pressure.
- You will have a strong Work ethic and thrive for Success
- Retail Management experience within a fast paced retail supermarket or convenience background
- You will have gained management experience, leadership experience and man-management experience in the business.
- This is a target driven environment where you must be able to demonstrate your ability to achieve results within tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written & verbal)
- Excellent presentation skills
Excel Recruitment is Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747