Retail Store Manager Meath
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Retail Store Manager for our client in Meath. Our client is an established grocery retailer with an excellent reputation amongst the local community and they are looking for a strong Retail Store Manager to join their team. This could also be an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Retail Manager to step up to a Store Management role.
The Retail Store Manager will need to have previous grocery management experience, excellent communication skills and strong customer service skills.
Responsibilities of the Retail Store Manager
- Ensuring Management Team are trained appropriately and to the highest standard.
- Ensuring merchandising and presentation of entire store is of the highest standard at all times.
- Controlling Stocktaking procedures.
- Ensuring Customer Care Service in the entire store is of the highest standard.
- Holding regular communication meetings with management and staff.
- Developing members of staff and the management team through the use of Appraisals, Training and Development Promotion etc.
- Managing and co-ordinate in-store and national promotions.
- Seeking opportunities to develop yourself in relation to technical training and professional development.
Experience required for this Retail Store Manager Job
- 2-3 years retail management experience within the industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven retail sales track record
If you are interested in this Retail Store Manager Job in Meath or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below or contact Christabelle Pierce on 018148747. All applications are treated with the strictest confidence.