Retail Supervisor Kerry
Our Client is looking to recruit a Retail Supervisor for their store in Kerry. Our client is a well-established grocery retail store who are dedicated to providing the highest standard of customer service and they are looking for a Supervisor to join their team.
The successful candidate for this Retail Supervisor Job will be trained in all areas of shop floor and grocery retail.
The duties of this Retail Supervisor Job are:
- Supervise the department as required
- Promote sales opportunities within the department
- Monitor stock levels to ensure availability for customers at all times through
- Lead by example in communicating with customers to deliver great service
- Maximise sales opportunities
- Perform key holding duties as required
- Assist with opening and closing the store as required
- Attend alarm calls
- Complete effective handovers after shop minding
The Requirements for this Retail Supervisor job are:
- Previous experience in a grocery retail environment
- A real passion for grocery retail
- Excellent leadership, organisational, communication and motivational skills
- Must be driven and willing to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to mentor and develop staff
- Must have a proven track record in meeting targets and deadlines
- Must be dedicated to achieving high level of turnover but also have hands on approach.
- Have the ability to excel in a grocery retail environment.
If you are interested in this Retail Supervisor job in Kerry, or any other jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, please apply via the link below, or contact Christabelle Pierce on 018148747. All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.