Retail Team Leader/Floor Manager
A Fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Retail Supervisor, Floor Manager, Assistant Manager to join a large exciting, unique and magical International Retailer on Grafton Street.
The job is to support the Store Manager and Assistant Manager in driving performance, ensuring fabulous standards and engaging with all customers ensuring exceptional service.
You will come from a fast paced retail background
- Mentor, coach and motivate a team of 30+ Sales Assistants
- Liaise with the Store Manager and Assistant Manager on all aspects of floor or store performance
- Support the visual team, ensuring all departments and floor are commercial and at company spec
- Create a fun and energetic retail environment
- Communicate all company KPI’s to the team
- Represent the Brand through leading by example
- Keep both yourself and your team up to date with all new products to the market, the story and the excitement behind the product
- Ensure your team have excellent communication skills through regular role playing
- 2-3 years Retail Supervisory / Floor Manager/Management experience
- Experience in managing a large team in a fast paced and high volume retail store
- Experience in high volume fashion, textiles or non-food retail
- Strong people management / supervisory experience working within a retail environment
- Proven track record in training a strong sales team
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong ability to encourage, motivate and generate a bubbly and enthusiastic team
- Salary €23- 27k depending on experience
- Excellent Benefits
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.