Retail Trainee Grocery Manager Clare
On behalf of my client who is a well-known symbol retail convenience supermarket store, we are currently seeking an experienced Retail Grocery Supervisor or Trainee Grocery Manager to join my client’s convenience supermarket as a Trainee Manager. My client is a well-known retail brand who is looking to develop a dynamic and passionate junior retailer to become a Senior Retail Manager in their Award winning store.
You will be trained in how to drive sales, manage supermarket costs, coached on how to correctly manage one or more teams at one time and place high volume orders. This is an excellent opportunity to develop senior Management skills, open up career opportunities as you progress and an opportunity of progressing your salary.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Retail Trainee Manager:
- Supervising the store without supervision
- Responsible for supervising staff, and ensuring the store runs smoothly in the absence of other management.
- Managing the performance of your chosen department, looking after stock control, orders, shrink and availability
- Train and develop your team within your department.
- To ensure merchandising and presentation of entire store is of the highest standard at all times.
- To ensure Customer Care Service in the entire store is of the highest standard.
- Ensuring promotions are implemented to agreed plan and time.
Skill & Qualities of the Job of Grocery Manager:
- Enjoy & thrive on working in a fast-paced customer service orientated environment.
- The Candidate should be highly motivated and energetic
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Flexible to the business needs, if you have your own transport this would be an advantage, but not essential.
- Well presented
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment firstname.lastname@example.org
Excel Recruitment is Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747