Sales Manager Retail, Dublin
My client, a world leader in manufacture and supply of professional cleaning equipment, are looking for a Sales Manager to manage a team of up to 5 sales reps.
The sales manager will develop sales within the DIY, Electrical and Grocery retail channels.
This is a brand new exciting role as they are bringing sales back in house rather than using a distributor.
Responsibilities for the Job include
- Develop Sales within Retail Channels (DIY, Electrical & Grocery)
- Effectively Manage all aspects of sales – Management, Marketing and Merchandising
- Implementation and review of tactical and strategic sales initiatives
- Set and manage revenue and KPI targets for the sales team
- Competitive Analysis and market trends investigation
- Manage sales forecasting and reporting
- Good numerical understanding in order to set sales targets, approve discounting levels and assess weighted pipeline versus targets
- Develop new revenue streams for the business alongside the General Manager
- Work closely with the Financial Controller and Marketing
Experience required for the job
- Proven sales record and experience in managing a team
- Experience working with senior buyers within relevant channels
- Ability to work under pressure Experience of driving best practice in Account Management
- Detailed orientated, demonstrated ability to adhere to processes and procedures
- Dynamic and motivated with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to manage, lead and inspire people
- Customer focused
- Commercial awareness
- Target / Deadline focused
- Basic 65-85K
- Bonus up to 30%
- Company Car
- Other Benefits
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.