Supermarket Grocery Manager – Dublin Retail
Our Client one of the Uk’s leading Department Store / Supermarket is seeking to recruit a Senior Commercial Grocery Manager to join the business. Known for their premium food offering coupled with their high quality fashion & home products this an excellent opportunity to join a company with values, Service, innovation and Trust.
Reporting to the General Manager and Regional Directors, you will be Responsible for delivering the KPI’s within the Food Hall or General Merchandise floor.
The role for the Senior Grocery Manager includes
- Driving Store KPI’s across the Foodhall and / Or Fashion and Homeware departments
- Support the General Store Manager with the overall Operational and Commercial Management of the Store.
- Leading, motivating and mentoring a team of Department Managers
- Analyse department trading reports ensuring product sell through, availability and profitability
- Effectively manage the management team performance and development through regular training, engagement and support
- Drive the Customer experience through service, product knowledge, presentation and quality
Experience required for the job of Retail Grocery Commercial Manager includes
- 3-5 years senior management experience in grocery or high volume Retailing
- Experience in managing turnovers of €15m+
- Experience in managing leading, coaching and mentoring 5+ Retail Managers and over 50 colleagues
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent ability to lead teams through change, inspire ownership and deliver results
- Salary 45-55k
Should you be interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please forward over your updated c.v to the link attached and Aislinn will look after your application