Senior Fashion Merchandise Planner
A fantastic opportunity is now available for a Senior Fashion Merchandise Product Planner with one of the most exciting fast-fashion brands on the market.
What you will do
As Senior Merchandise Planner r for our client’s extensive, exciting fashion offering you will work alongside the Buying function and your team to deliver a commercial and credible range that customers will love while also achieving profitability and bottom line results. You will develop, drive and facilitate your team to achieve the best results. You will utilise relevant data to plan the range, limit risk and manage pro
- Collaborating with the Buying team to achieve commercial ranges and managing its performance throughout the season
- Formulating range strategy, utilising relevant data to support your proposals
- Managing profit performance through limiting risk, potentialising profit and managing departmental sales performance to achieve bottom-line results
- Motivating and developing direct reports in your department’s profit performance.
Who you will be
The successful applicant will be numerically astute, analytically minded and commercially driven. You will be a Merchandise Planner with a high street, fast-fashion brand with extensive experience of managing a team. Your key skills will be your commercial awareness, your proficiency using, analysing and presenting large volumes of data. You will be a natural communicator and have the ability to deliver information in a clear, concise and to the point way.
The successful applicant will have-
- Significant experience as a Merchandise Planner within a multiple retailer
- Well-developed commercial and business acumen
- Genuine passion for and understanding of the customer, retail, brand and product
- Excellent people management skills with the ability to lead, motivate and inspire
- Strong communication and presentation skills
What’s on offer
Along with exceptional remuneration, our client offers the opportunity to join one of the hottest brands in Ireland. You will work with talent in a highly resourced and progressive buying and merchandising office. Candidates relocating from the UK will be offered an excellent relocation package.
If you have the necessary skills and experience and are interested in this Senior Fashion Merchandise Planner, please attach a CV below.