Senior Merchandiser job, Dublin
Excel Recruitment is seeking an exceptional and driven Senior Merchandiser to join our client’s fast-paced retail team in Dublin. As Senior Merchandiser, you will lead and inspire high performance within the Merchandising team to drive trading performance and strengthen the brands position in the market. You will manage the supply base across the teams to ensure effective distribution of stock to potentialise product performance across all channels.
You will manage a team of Merchandisers, so you must be as good with people, as you are with numbers! As Head of Merchandising, you will be responsible for managing and controlling the budgeting, planning, stock control and strategy of the brands for the business.
*Please notes candidates must be currently operating at a senior level retail Merchandising position, in order to be considered for this role.
*This is not a Visual Merchandising position but is concerned with the planning and forecasting sales and managing stock in the business.
Responsibilities of this Senior Merchandiser job:
- Planning and Forecasting
- Analyses trading patterns at pace going into sufficient level of detail to challenge teams and ensure appropriate action is taken for unforeseen sales reactions
- Offers advice and helps find solutions to the wide range of issues encountered by the teams, acts as trouble-shooter
- Identifies future risks and commercial opportunities and proactively implements proposals/solutions to address these
- Continuous coaching of the team to reach their individual potential and deliver desired results
- Store Support
- Effective relationship building with other stakeholders in the business
Requirements for this Senior Merchandiser job:
- Highly organised while working within tight deadlines and under time pressures
- A high level of retail commercial awareness coupled with a good sense of business acumen
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills resulting in strong relationships with all stakeholders
- 5+ years relevant retail merchandise experience
- Strong numerical and financial analysis skills
- Competent with merchandising management software and IT systems
Salary: €60-70k DOE & benefits
To apply for this job please apply via the form below. Sarah Hurley will respond to all suitable applicants in due course. Please ensure that you meet the criteria before sending your CV.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.