Senior Store Manager
Our client, a well-known successful Pharmacy/ Beauty retailer is seeking to recruit a Senior Store Manager for their Flag Store in South Dublin.
Reporting to the Area Manager and Operations Manager and with plans for expansion this is a great opportunity for a commercial manager looking for an autonomous senior retail management position.
You will be responsible for leading, inspiring and motivating a team of 50 to achieve targets and ensure fantastic service across their High Profile Store.
Responsibilities for the job of Store Manager
- Ensure excellent store commercial standards across all departments, Beauty, Pharmacy and General Merchandise is delivered at all times
- Liaise with the Host Shopping Centre in terms of Promotions, Events and customer evenings / engagement
- Develop & inspire a culture of commercial awareness across the store to maximise sales performance & growth
- Drive sales and service across the store ensuring all operational and customer service standards are maintained at all times.
- Fully engage with a team of 40+ colleagues and pharmacists daily
- Analyse trading reports, visual standards, availability and product placement, ensuring profitability and opportunities are acknowledged
- Deliver the retail plan through the team
- Continuously source new talent with the right skills & behaviours to drive the store
- Lead and motivate the team through high levels of engagement and communications.
- Drive and deliver all company KPI’s ensuring company policy and procedures are delivered
- Ensure appraisals, PDP’s are carried out ensuring succession plan teams are carried out.
- Monitor stock loss and implement strategies to reduce company deficit costs.
As a Store Manager you will be have the following skills and experience
- 3-4 years Store Management experience within high volume customer focused Retail
- A proven track record in managing and developing a team of 30+
- Experience in managing costs, KPI’s and the P&L
- Proactive and energetic with your analysis of trading reports, identifying opportunities and reacting to customer expectations
- Excellent engagement and communication skills
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job, please upload your current c.v to the link provided and Aislinn Lea will look after your application