Retail Store Manager – Dublin South
Our Client, an established and successful Multinational Big Box Retailer is seeking to recruit a Senior Store Manager to join their business and manage their Superstore in Dublin South
This is a Regional Store therefore suited to a talented and experienced retailer operating at a regional level through KPI’s and the Store P&L
You should have excellent commercial acumen, experience in managing high volume Big Box Retail stores coupled with managing a consultative sales team. This is an established energetic, processed KPI driven retail business.
Experience in Supermarket Grocery, Non Food Retailing or High Volume Fashion Retail Management experience is considered
The Store Manager Job responsibilities include
- To implement retail priorities and effectively communicate targets and objectives.
- Lead and motivate your team through high levels of engagement and communications
- Inspire and develop your team to achieve all personal and professional goals
- Analyse trading reports and react accordingly in order of achieving your store kpi’s
- To ensure a Systematic approach it planning and organising all Departments within this Store
- Ensure that exceptional customer service is in place throughout the store and that this company culture is met by all staff through coaching, managing and reporting
- Oversee the functionality of the Store to ensure annual targets of over €15m+
- Monitor stock loss and implement strategies to reduce company deficit costs.
- Fully engage with a team of 40+ and your support management team daily, weekly and monthly
- Carry out regular appraisals ensuring your team have the correct training to accomplish set goals
- Ensure company succession plan is implemented and successful to encourage growth amongst your team
You are required to have the following
- 3-4 years Store Management experience from a Multinational Retailer
- Excellent business acumen
- Experience in managing a large turnover of €10m+
- An inspirational leader with experience in leading and coaching teams of 30+
- Strategic and entrepreneurial thinker
- Exceptional interpersonal capabilities as you liaise with numerous different managers, staff and departments
Package for the job of Store Manager
- Excellent Progression
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job, please update your current c.v to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your application.