Senior Trainee Manager Job– Cork
Our Client is looking to recruit a Senior Trainee Manager for their store in Cork. Our client is a well-established retailer who are part of a well-known symbol brand.
The Senior Trainee Manager will need to be enthusiastic, have a passion for retail and be capable of running the store in the absence of the Store Manager.
The duties of this Trainee Manager Job are:
- Supervise the department as required
- Ensure that best practices are in place in the department including merchandising standards/store set up & finish and the running of promotions.
- Adherence to the communication process especially in relation to handovers.
- Assist the manager by keeping a focus on reducing waste and markdown in the department
- Assist the Duty Manager by keeping a focus on controlling shrink
- Complete effective handovers after shop minding
Who you are:
- 2 years or more experience working as a Trainee Manager or Supervisor in a retail environment
- A real passion for grocery retail
- Excellent leadership, organisational, communication and motivational skills
If you are interested in this Trainee Manager Job in Cork or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below or alternatively you can call Christabelle Pierce on 018148747 and I would be happy to discuss potential job opportunities with you. All applications are handled with the strictest confidence