Senior Web Developer
My client, a leading retailer in Ireland who are expanding their online service, are looking for an experienced Web Developer to join their team in Dublin City.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years experience in a similar role and from Fashion.
The Senior Web Developer will work alongside the IT, E-Commerce and UX team and will be responsible for front and back end development.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Senior Web Developer
- Develop e-commerce websites.
- Template development and conversion of designs into standards compliant HTML pages
- Development of working prototypes and proof of concepts based on the business requirements
- Support the front end and backend development of the multi-channel strategy including in-store ordering and smart phone/tablet applications
- Aid in development of multi-variant testing strategy with ability to recognise and implement key successes
- Communicate project status, issues and resolutions to ecommerce team and key stakeholders within the business as required
- Development and/or operational knowledge of all areas of ecommerce marketing: internal and external search; online marketing including SEO, email, ecommerce merchandising
- Working as part of a team to tight deadlines
Skills & Experience for the job of Senior Web Developer
- Experienced with W3C standards and WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- Experienced with web services (REST/SOAP/XML/JSON)
- 3yrs minimum experience in JAVA
- 3yrs minimum experience in HTML/ HTML5, CS2/CSS3, JS, JQuery, preferably fashion and food retail
- The ideal candidate will have Websphere commerce certification
- Experience working with 3rd party management systems Strong browser and cross platform experience and an understanding of information architecture
- Strong reporting skills
- Salary €50-€55 depending on experience
- Health, Life, Subsidised Parking
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.