Shift Manager Edenderry
Excel Recruitment is seeking a Shift Manager to join an established Fast Food brand based in Offaly. The store is based in Edenderry and is always fast paced.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their career in a fast food environment.
Duties and Responsibilities of Shift Manager will include:
- Supervise the department as required
- Ensure that best practices are in place specifically regarding HACCP & Food Safety
- Assist the manager by keeping a focus on reducing waste
- Assist the Duty Manager by keeping a focus on controlling shrink
- Monitor stock levels to ensure availability for customers at all times
- Lead by example in communicating with customers to deliver great service
Minimum Requirement for this Shift Manager job in Edenderry:
- 2 years or more experience working as a Shift Manager, Supervisor or Senior Sales Assistant role
- Excellent leadership, organisational, communication and motivational skills
- Must be driven and willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to mentor and develop staff
- Must have a proven track record in meeting targets and deadlines
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Shift Manager job in Offaly please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.